Have you ever needed to provide proof of your SSS contributions and membership but didn’t know where to get that information? Requesting your SSS Static Information is a simple process that gives you access to your personal records, contribution history, and more.
In this article, we’ll walk through what SSS Static Information is, why you may need it, and step-by-step instructions for requesting this report from SSS both online and in person.
Whether you need it for visa applications, or loan applications, or simply want to review your status, read on to learn how to easily obtain this valuable document.
What is SSS Static Information?
Your SSS Static Information is a comprehensive personal report provided by the Social Security System in the Philippines. It includes:
- Your basic membership information like SSS number, birth date, name, and address
- Current contribution and membership status
- Employment history per posted employer contributions
- Salary loan status and balance
- Dividend information
- Total contributions paid to date
Essentially, it summarizes your status and interactions with SSS up to the present. It’s an important document for proving your SSS membership and availing SSS monthly pension on retirement.
When Will You Need Your SSS Static Information?
Some common situations when you’ll need to provide SSS Static Information include:
- Applying for visas – Some countries require proof of SSS membership and contributions.
- Applying for loans – Banks often ask for SSS Static Information to verify income sources.
- New employment – New employers may request this to confirm your previous contributions.
- Checking status – Review your own SSS pension status anytime and ensure proper contributions were made.
So any time you need to prove your SSS membership and details, your SSS Static Information will do the job.
How to Get SSS Static Information Online?
The easiest way to get your SSS Static Information is through the My.SSS website. Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to www.sss.gov.ph and click “My.SSS” to access the member portal.
- Log in with your My.SSS username and password.
- On the homepage, scroll down and click “Static Information Sheet” under the Records section.
- Select the type of static information sheet needed. The basic report is sufficient in most cases.
- Review the purpose of the request and terms, then check the box and click “Submit Request”.
That’s it! Your SSS Static Information will be generated as a PDF document that you can view, save, or print anytime. The entire process online takes less than 5 minutes.
How to Get SSS Static Information in Person?
Here are the steps:
- Get a Document Request Form available at the branch entrance.
- Fill in your name, SSS number, birth date, and purpose, and sign the request form.
- Submit the form along with your ID to the officer and your static information sheet will be printed.
- Pay any applicable fees – usually around P115 per sheet depending on page numbers.
- Review the sheet before leaving to ensure all info is accurate.
Visiting an SSS branch allows you to review your information on the spot and pay any due SSS contributions (use the SSS contribution calculator to calculate the amount as per the latest contribution table) if needed.
Just allow extra time for the short wait.
Keep Your SSS Static Information Up to Date
Your SSS Static Information only reports contributions up to the present day. If you make additional payments later on, you’ll need to request an updated report.
Likewise, review the information periodically to check for any errors that need correcting by SSS. Keeping your static information sheet current ensures you have accurate records whenever needed.
Having this comprehensive personal report on hand makes life easier any time SSS membership must be proven.
Whether applying for a visa, a bank loan, or a new job, your SSS Static Information summarizes everything required in one place. Follow the steps above to easily access it online or in person.
Frequently Asked Questions About SSS Static Information
How long does it take to get my SSS static information?
Online requests are fulfilled instantly in PDF form. In-person requests at SSS branches may take 10-15 minutes for printing during your visit.
Is there a fee to request static information?
Online requests are free. In-person requests cost around P115 depending on the number of pages.
What if my information contains errors?
Notify SSS right away to correct any erroneous information in your records. This will ensure accurate details whenever you need to reference your SSS static information.
How often should I request updated static information?
Aim to get a new report at least annually or whenever you have major status changes like new employment, salary loans, pension loans, or address changes. It’s your most up-to-date SSS record.